Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: Can I view activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the activities without registering. Click "View Activities" button and look at all the activities that are offered.
- Q: How do I establish an online account?
- A: Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and create a Login Name and Password.
This is how you create an online registration account:
1) Click on the "Create Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) You will automatically receive an email after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded by clicking on the link provided in the email.
Please note: this email may be divereted to your junk email, depending on your account settings, so please be sure to check your junk email as well if you have not received it in your inbox.
- Q: How do I register online for an activity?
- A: Once your account has been established, registration for programs and activities is easy:
1) Click the "View Activities" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4) Next, login to your online registration account by entering your login information and password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the "Continue" button. From this screen you may remove activities from your cart or view more activities and add them to your cart.
*Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the "Update Cart" button.
5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa and Mastercard.
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will be displayed. Please feel free to print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: Are there discounts available on programs?
- A: Yes, the Recreation Department offers discounts on the following programs:
All programs registered online - if you are registering online, you will automatically receive a 10% discount!
Dance - 5% discount if registering for 2 or more dance classes.
Soccer - Family discount is available. Third child and above register for FREE.
Check out our website at www.ucluelet.ca for Online Registration Specials.
- Q: Do we offer refunds?
- A: We will be more than happy to give you a full refund or immediate credit if we have to cancel a course. If you cancel your spot with at least 48 hours notice, we will refund you less 10% of the program cost. If requested, we can credit your account within the same program season noting the above stipulations. However, if you miss a course entirely and we do not receive 48 hours cancellation notice, no refund will be issued.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select the program(s) providing transaction history.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled activities?
- A: The "My Account" feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming scheduled activities. Just login, click on the "My Account" button, and then click on "Show Your Daily Schedule". Select the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click "Search". A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family members have been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add family members to My Account?
- A: You may add family members in the three following locations:
1) You may add a family members under "My Account", this is done by clicking the link "Change information about family members".
2) You may also add family members during the enrollment process. This is done by clicking on the link "Add family member" which is located beside the participant box.
3) Once you've filled out your own account request, click the button "Submit/Add new family member".
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: From the My Account program, enter your Login name. Then check the "Forgot your Password" box and click "Continue". You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another customer account.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an activity that is fully enrolled?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list to be contacted in the event that a space in that class/activity opens up or additional classes are added. If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the "Remove" button that appears on the screen. If a space opens for the class, you will be contacted immediately. If we are unable to contact you within 48 hours, your space will be given to the next customer on the wait list.
- Q: What are the benefits of online registration?
- A: The benefits of online registration are numerous!
-access to activity schedule
-register anywhere internet is available
-convenience of registering from home or work
-no waiting in lines
-24 hour registration
-save money on gas!
-access to past payments and registration activity
...and much more!
- Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
- A: Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of the total receipt amount.
- Q: What happens if a course is cancelled?
- A: Courses can be cancelled for a variety of reasons including lack of registration or instructor illness. Course start time may be delayed to ensure minimum registration is met.
If a course is cancelled by the Recreation Deparment, we will issue you a full refund within 2 weeks or, if requested, we will credit your account for the full amount within the same program season.
- Q: Is there financial assistance available?
- A: Yes, please contact Abby Fortune, Recreation Director at email@example.com.
- Q: How do I become an instructor?
- A: We are always looking for new instructors and programs. Please contact KK Hodder, Recreation Programmer at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Q: Once I've requested a facility reservation, how long until I have to pay?
- A: Once a facility reservation request has been approved, you will have up to 3 business days to settle your balance in order to confirm your reservation.
- Q: Can I request a reservation for parks and fields?
- A: Yes. Under the "Reservations" tab, click on the "Reservation Request" button and search for the park or field under facility type.
- Q: Can I volunteer?
- A: YES! The Recreation Department is always looking for volunteers for a variety of programs, coaching and special events. Please contact us at email@example.com for more details.
- Q: How do I join the Ucluelet Recreation Commission?
- A: We are always looking for new members for our volunteer Recreation Commission. Please contact Abby Fortune at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.